What it Does
- Starting from a tank of finished and preferably filtered beer or FMB, the machine can run different scenarios creating multiple beverages out of one trusted recipe.
- The Equalizer series filters the input beverage into a clear FMB ready for Hard Seltzer prime time while creating a flavorful NA by-product.
- The equipment can also operate in a keg to keg configuration where the beverage is degassed if necessary and then re-carbonated inline.
Where it Fits
- The Equalizer series is designed to process a beverage post-filtration and pre-carbonation.
- Made of industrial grade stainless steel the machine fits well in the environment of a brewery or cidery.
- Traditional CIP can be used between runs on the Equalizer.
- The Equalizer series is capable of processing your beverages at rates starting at 1bbl/h.
- The equipment runs unattended over night generating 6,000bbl of input beverage capacity per year.
- The ABV of the input is maintained while reaching perfect clarity of the hard seltzer and creating a by-product beverage of 0.5% ABV.
- The Equalizer series maintains the beverage at low temperature to ensure an optimum taste while processing beverages with negative Dissolved Oxygen (DO) pick up.
Any other questions? Looking to buy?